Unrivalled Level Of Service
Since we formed in 2004, we can proudly stand by our commitment to the industries we serve, having and maintaining an unrivaled knowledge of our ever changing customer needs supported by state of the art support systems, quality processes and procedures, means that makes us stand out by delivering the service you need from a recruitment partner.
Why use us?
- Mynt Recruitment are intelligent solutions providers for your Recruitment and Training needs.
- Our services are tailored to your individual needs, by offering honest and reliable advice.
- We are transparent in our approach with everyone.
- A consistent and committed team at Mynt Recruitment are here to support you.
- We retain our own staff – so we can give our clients the continuity they like.
- Over 50 years combined experience & knowledge, you have a blend of skills and resources at your disposal.
- With our experience comes a high level of knowledge for all the sectors we supply staff to.
- We offer a consistent & high level of service from all our branches.
- MYNT Recruitment’s branches are in York (HO), Hull and Rotherham and we offer our services across the whole of the Yorkshire region, for contingent/temporary solutions
- Our Technical and Professional Division, provides a dedicated Search and Select service on a national coverage for Permanent Placements for all highly skilled/management roles, predominantly working on retained basis, therefore guaranteeing an even higher commitment.
Clients can have the peace of mind that all our recruitment process and procedures are standard across all of our branches, our staff use a state of the art 360⁰ CRM system to manage the whole process, constantly communicating and are supported by candidate database/s that are both powerful and updated daily; we are truly committed in helping you.
Associations & Affiliations
In addition to taking our legal responsibilities very seriously, adhering to any Government lead changes, we are members of the below trade bodies and associations, meaning you can be certain we adhere to the highest of standards:
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the recruitment industry’s governing body that sets out the rules and regulations of recruitment practices. We are open to be audited by REC at anytime and we attend REC seminars on changes in employment legislation. All of Mynt Recruitment’s office based staff are put on REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practices – CertRP courses.
- The Employment Agencies Movement (TEAM)
TEAM is the largest network of independent recruiters in the UK, providing recruitment and employment services to its membership enabling them to provide all the benefits associated with an independent recruiter whilst being able to harness the networking power of over 700 locations. Our Chairman (John Stanton), sits on the TEAM National Executive and acts in the role of Regional Director.
- Gangmasters Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA)
A governing body set up to monitor the supply staff to the food production industry, agriculture and horticulture sectors. We adhere to the rules and guidelines set down by the GLAA and have been duly audited.